When Are CEREC Crowns Used?
Dr. Oser will often recommend a crown to repair a cracked, broken, or severely decayed tooth. In the past, these crowns often required more than one visit to complete the treatment. Patients would also have to wear temporary crowns until the permanent crowns were ready. CEREC crowns have made it possible to complete these treatments in one office visit! CEREC crowns are custom fabricated just for your needs. They are natural looking and will match your existing smile. Best of all, it is all done “while you wait.”
What are the Benefits of CEREC Crowns?
- The treatment can be concluded in a single visit
- The patient will not need to wear a temporary crown
- Digital imaging is used to make the crown rather than messy impression trays
- The final product provides high-quality, natural looking teeth
- CEREC crowns are color-matched to blend with your existing natural teeth
- CEREC crowns are made from a metal-free material that imitates natural tooth enamel
- CEREC crowns have been proven and developed through 20 years of clinical research
How Are CEREC Crowns Made?
In order to create your custom crown in our office, we will begin by taking a 3-D image of your damaged tooth. The CEREC milling machine is in our office. We will take the 3-D image and custom-mill your crown from the best-quality material for appearance and function. The crown will be manufactured in our office while you wait. Dr. Oser will then place the crown and you will leave the office with a natural-looking tooth. Dr. Oser and his staff will design, mill, and place your custom crown in one office visit. It’s simple. It’s effective. These CEREC crowns are beautiful and durable.
Call our office today and get the process started. Our staff is eager to provide professional and personalized service for those in Southlake, North Richland Hills, Grapevine, Haslet, and the surrounding communities.