Get Your Dream Smile!
According to research, up to 80% of teens in America are receiving some type of orthodontic treatment. It is challenging to maintain perfect dental health, even for those who were blessed with a perfect smile from the beginning. There are many activities that can potentially damage your teeth. The regular use of coffee, tea, or cigarettes can stain your pearly whites. There is also the possibility of damaging your teeth because of a fall or accident. There are many people who lose their confidence to smile, laugh, or speak in public because of imperfect smiles. Thanks to wonderful progress in the field of cosmetic dentistry, there is basically no aesthetic dental problem that cannot be addressed. Cosmetic dentistry involves dental procedures that will improve the beauty of your smile. Most dental patients will take advantage of the cosmetic dentistry at some juncture of their life. At Your All American Smile Center, we are committed to helping you find the treatment that will produce the greatest result for your smile. We have worked hard to become experts at restoring beautiful smiles.
Is Cosmetic Dentistry for Me?
Any patient who is looking for a brighter smile is a candidate for cosmetic dentistry. Our office offers many solutions from repairing damaged teeth to brightening stained teeth. The procedures involved can produce small cosmetic changes or remake your whole smile. Ultimately, our goal is to return your confidence to you. We will seek to provide these services through appointments that will cause little disruption to your daily schedule and lifestyle.
What Will Cosmetic Dentistry Cost?
The cost will vary for each situation depending on a variety of factors. Whatever procedures you need, we have options to meet your financial situation. We will work diligently to help you achieve your cosmetic goals in a way that will not break your budget. We do not want finances to keep any patient from having the smile they have always dreamed about. While some insurance providers will cover cosmetic dentistry, we will also seek to develop manageable payment plans for those who are not covered by insurance. Dr. Hugh Oser and his staff are committed to giving you professional, quality work for a price that will put a smile on your face. Call our offices today and schedule a consultation.
What Procedures Are Included in Cosmetic Dentistry?
Cosmetic dentistry includes the following procedures:
- Bridges: These are dental appliances that replace one or more missing teeth to help restore your proper bite and a beautiful smile.
- Cosmetic Bonding: Tooth-colored bonding material is used to brighten stained and discolored teeth, fix cracked teeth, repair broken teeth, and fill in gaps between teeth.
- Cosmetic Contouring: This is another procedure that can fix crooked teeth, chipped teeth, cracked teeth, and overlapping teeth.
- Cosmetic Fillings: These fillings are most often manufactured from porcelain and composite resins and are colored to match the natural tooth color of the patient.
- Crowns: For cosmetic purposes, most crowns are made from porcelain and are used to attach bridges, cover implants, cap root canals, and strengthen teeth that are weakened or fractured.
- Crown Lengthening: In this procedure, the dentist will reshape your gum tissue and remove bone tissue to fix what is commonly called a “gummy” smile.
- Implants: Dental implants are a popular way to replace missing teeth with ceramic replacement teeth. They can also be used to anchor ceramic dentures.
- Ridge Augmentation: This procedure is used to fix abnormalities in gum tissue.
- Veneers: Ultrathin, porcelain shells are used to cover stained teeth and fractured teeth.
- Whitening: In one office visit, the dentist can brighten your smile by several shades with high-concentration whitening products.