You and your family deserve the level of care that Dr. Oser, Dr. Pickett, and our staff provide. At Your All American Smile Center, we offer comfortable, comprehensive dental services to improve and protect smiles of all ages. We’re conveniently located near Keller Town Center, and we offer morning hours to make it easier for your family to receive treatment before heading off to school or work.
Call 817-440-3608 to schedule your visit at our Keller, TX dentist office. One of our doctors will go over all your dental concerns, answer any questions you may have, and ensure you enjoy a healthy smile for years to come.
Providing Comfort For Patients Of All Ages
Dental anxiety often prevents patients from seeking dental care, which is why we offer a soothing environment that makes it easier for you to receive treatment. Our friendly team members will always welcome you with smiles and make sure you’re comfortable before, during, and after any procedure.
If you or your family members are still nervous to visit us, our doctors offer sedation options to help you relax while you’re here. You will remain awake and communicate with us any time, but without feeling any pressure, fear, or pain.
Treating Every Family Member With Gentle Dental Care
Your All American Smile Center also makes life easier by providing quality dental services in one location. We offer:
- CO2 laser technology to comfortably correct tongue tie issues, which benefits both parents and children
- CEREC technology to provide you with dental crowns or bridges in one day
- Dental implants to create a strong, natural-looking, and fully functioning smile
- 3D cone beam scanner to acquire the most informative images of your smile and develop the best dental plan for you
- Digital X-rays, which are much safer than traditional X-rays, as they reduce your exposure to radiation by up to 90 percent
Schedule your appointment or ask any questions by calling 817-440-3608 today! You can also contact us through our quick and easy online form. Your new dental team is ready to care for you and your family!