For nearly 40 years, Dr. Oser has remained at the forefront of dental technology. He now invites you to our new site and blog to easily receive the most current info!
It’s through our blog that we will provide you with the latest news and innovations in dentistry to help you in our office and also at home. We’ll address many questions you may have about our services, such as:
- Same-day dental crowns, which repair and protect your teeth in just one visit
- Other restorative dentistry options, including tooth fillings, dental implants, and root canals
- Cosmetic dentistry solutions to brighten and enhance your smile’s appearance
- General dentistry such as dental cleanings and exams to treat and prevent dental issues
- Emergency dentistry to quickly relieve your pain and correct your smile
- Sedation dentistry to ensure your total comfort during any procedure
Providing Better Treatments With State-of-the-Art Technology
In order to save you time and ensure the best results, Dr. Oser uses the most up-to-date technology for your family’s smiles, including:
- CO2 laser treatment, used to provide nonsurgical solutions for gum issues and tongue tie
- CEREC technology to provide your same-day crowns or bridges
- Digital X-rays and 3D cone beam imaging (which are far safer than traditional X-rays) to get the best look at your mouth
- DIAGNOdent cavity detection to spot cavities in their earliest stages
Soothing You And Your Family During Each Visit
Dental anxiety is something you should never experience at Your All American Smile Center. If you or your family members are fearful of visiting the dentist, those days are over.
At our comfortable Keller, TX dentist office, our kind, caring team will always greet you with a warm welcome and make sure you feel completely at home during your visit. We also offer sedation options to calm your nerves so you remain free of stress.
Call 817-440-3608 today to ask any questions about our services or schedule an appointment at our office, conveniently located close to Keller Town Center. We can also be contacted through our online form if you wish to book a visit or inquire about any treatments.
Check back soon to learn more about how we can help your smile remain at its best!