A veneer is a thin porcelain covering that goes over a tooth. Sometimes we can do it without removing any structure. Sometimes we have to remove a tiny amount. It's a very conservative process in that fact. The opportunity to change not only the shape but coloring of your teeth with a very minimal invasive procedure is very advantageous. It helps it to be more longer lasting and helps the patient to be in less pain afterwards.
A veneering process begins with a wax-up where we would also have the lab send us a proposal. Once approved by the patient and myself, then we set up a surgical stent that allows me to only remove the minimal amount of structure that's needed to get the final result. Anytime we can bond to enamel and not have to go into dentin, it's going to last a lot longer.
When we get the final result from the veneer process, a veneer procedure, patients are always surprised at how drastically it can change their smile. It doesn't take very long to do it and there's a big change that happens.
You should feel free to let your smile shine when you’re happy. Hiding your smile is a burden that you just don’t need. It’s also important to make sure any cosmetic flaws you’re concerned about aren’t serious dental issues.
Through extensive experience and continued education, Dr. Oser has become a member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry. Our team is ready to make you proud of your smile at Your All American Smile Center. We provide many comfortable cosmetic dentistry treatments at our Keller, TX dentist office that will improve the way you look and feel.
We will help you:
- Gently straighten your teeth with practically invisible orthodontics
- Cover up any chips, stains, cracks, or misaligned teeth with no-fuss dental veneers
Our smiles change over the years, as well as our schedules. That’s why our doctors offer dental veneers as a quick and easy solution to cover up cosmetic issues that are adding extra stress to your life. Some of our veneers can even be placed comfortably in just one visit.
Natural-looking dental veneers from Your All American Smile Center will:
- Hide any staining or discoloration
- Conceal any gaps in your smile
- Strengthen and improve the appearance of chipped or broken teeth
- Enhance the appearance of crooked or uneven teeth
Call 817-440-3608 so we can perform a swift exam and make sure dental veneers are best for your smile. We look forward to providing your new look at our Keller, TX dentist office!
Smile Confidently Again With No-Fuss Dental Veneers
Designed to perfectly match your existing smile, our dental veneers are a noninvasive cosmetic dental solution that will help you feel better about laughing or smiling in public. They’re bonded to the front of your teeth during a painless visit.
Our office offers the following veneer options:
- e.max veneers, which provide a high level of durability and can be easily designed to match the shade you desire
- Traditional porcelain veneers, which are the most common type of veneers and can also be customized to appear as bright as you like while protecting your teeth
- Lumineers, which are very thin yet strong and require no preparation of your teeth beforehand
Quickly And Comfortably Receiving Your New Veneers
Though Lumineers require no preparation, other veneers may necessitate a bit of enamel to be removed from the front of your teeth. This is to ensure the veneers feel and look natural.
If you need this easy procedure performed, our team will ensure your total comfort. We also offers safe sedation options if you feel anxious about the treatment.
- Brighten your smile with swift teeth whitening treatment
- Gain a full smile makeover that will last and make you proud
Call our Keller, TX office at 817-440-3608 to schedule a consultation with Dr. Oser or Dr. Pickett, who will listen closely to your concerns and expertly provide your beautiful new smile!