Family dentistry or another name is general dentistry. It's really synonymous, one in the same it's semantics, but family dentistry, general dentistry allows us to really treat the whole family. Just yesterday one of our moms came in and she had eight children and she had, she just loves when we can do all of the kids cleanings and if they have a small cavity sure, we can take care of that. And mainly the fact that we can help them prevent dental problems. Whether you have one child or eight, you have a tough budget to follow. Whenever you have kids it's like, you've got to try to be on budget and not go over. And so one of the ways that we help our families is practice prevention, practice dentistry, twice a year cleanings, sealants on teeth, sealants help prevent the cavities that where the brush can't get down in those deep grooves and so our patients just love to bring their families because what they're able to do is from age one day old which I've had all ready, I had a one day old help that little baby be able to nurse with her mom. So we've had one day old all the way up to 99. And that's why they call it family dentistry, you can treat all the ages.
Dr. Oser, Dr. Pickett, and our entire team love treating patients of all ages. From tiny tots to great-grandparents, Your All American Smile Center provides quality care right in our Keller, TX dentist office.
We listen carefully to your concerns, develop the best plan for your smile, make sure your kids feel welcome, and always treat your family members like our own. We’re also conveniently located close to Keller Town Center!
Call 817-440-3608 to schedule your family’s appointments and meet the the top most trusted dentists in Keller, TX.
Providing Comfort, Consideration, & Excellent Family Dental Care For All
Your All American Smile Center crew is prepared to keep your family’s smiles free of decay, harm, or any embarrassing cosmetic issues. We provide:
- Tongue tie laser surgery, a very gentle yet beneficial procedure to assist nursing infants
- Emergency dentistry in case of an accident, so we can see you or your children as soon as possible
- General dentistry, including dental cleanings, exams, fluoride treatments, cavity detection, sealants, and customized mouthguards
- Restorative dentistry to replace missing teeth with dental implants or dentures, or repair damaged teeth with same-day crowns, tooth-colored fillings, root canals, and more
- Cosmetic dentistry to whiten your teeth, comfortably straighten them without metal braces, and conceal any other cosmetic flaws
- Safe sedation dentistry to soothe you or any member of your family during treatments
- Sleep apnea treatment to solve snoring issues in your household (and ensure improved health of the snorer)
- Oral surgery, including wisdom teeth removal, to relieve your pain and ensure the health of the rest of your smile
- Full-mouth reconstructions if you’re seeking to receive a completely brand-new and fully functioning smile
- Membership plans to help you easily receive treatment if you don’t want to deal with insurance companies
Call our Keller, TX office at 817-440-3608 today to schedule an appointment with Dr. Oser, a proud member of The Fort Worth District Dental Society. Our online form is also a quick and easy way to ask questions or book a visit to Your All American Smile Center office. We look forward to making your smiles shine!