Full mouth reconstructions are the best because we take someone that maybe doesn't have a lot of teeth, maybe they've got some really broken down teeth, but the opportunity to help someone get a new smile is one of my favorite things to do because it's such a big change. It can help someone not only feel better about themselves, be able to smile again, but also have better health that a full set of teeth can give them. Full mouth reconstructions can either include implants or not, it can include bridges and crowns. It's an opportunity to try and save the teeth when we can, but when they're not saveable, let's turn to implants and let's get the process a little more modernized and a little more long lasting for our patients.
Implants have come a long way in the last few decades. They're very straightforward these days and very predictable. Having a smile retained, whether it's dentures or a removable partial denture or removable complete denture, having that retained by an implant it always better than not. It helps to have a very long lasting and good looking result for our patients.
Dr. Oser, Dr. Pickett, and Your All American Smile Center are here to listen and help if you’re ready to enjoy an all-new smile. A full-mouth reconstruction may seem like a big commitment, but we make things incredibly easy and comfortable for you at our Keller, TX dentist office.
Our doctors, members of American Dental Association, can provide the most beneficial treatment plans to:
- Replace missing teeth in as little as one day
- Remove and replace damaged teeth in one day
- Ensure you’re enjoying the healthiest smile
Safe sedation options will be made available so you feel no stress, pain, or anxiety while you’re being treated.
Call 817-440-3608 to discover what our services can do for you at our relaxed Keller, TX office. We’re conveniently located next to Keller Town Center.
Creating Your New Smile Comfortably And Quickly
There are plenty of ways we can completely improve your smile. Depending on your needs, wants, and current oral condition, Dr. Oser and Dr. Pickett may recommend:
- Dental implants using computer-guided surgery to replace all, one, or a few of your missing teeth and provide the strongest bite possible
- Dentures, which also replace either some or all of your missing teeth and can be made to securely attach to your dental implants
- All-on-4® to completely restore your entire set of teeth
These treatments not only improve your look but also allow you to:
- Comfortably eat foods that you love and are good for you
- Enjoy improved digestive health, since you’re able to chew your food properly
- Spend less time receiving treatments for dental issues
If you need implants but require teeth to be extracted first, our doctors will gently remove the teeth and place your implants in the same day. They also use CEREC technology to create your new teeth in just one visit! This saves you time, money, and the trouble from running back and forth to the office.
Call our Keller, TX office at 817-440-3608 to schedule your consultation with Dr. Oser or Dr. Pickett, or contact us through our online form. Your All American Smile Center is ready to help create the smile you need and envision.