One of the things that I love about our practice is that our hygienists are very seasoned. We've got great hygienists that have a lot of years of experience and they are able to provide those cleanings in a comfortable manner. I mean, you feel like you're home. It feels like a family member is working on you. It feels like, when you come in, that we're going to be very thorough, we're going to recognize the problems early on before they become a big issue, and we're going to be able to work up a plan so that we can help prevent the more expensive procedures later on that can happen because of neglect. We offer cleaning services, routine checkups. We offer deep cleanings in case that's been a while or in case we've got gum disease. We offer fillings, crowns if you need it. We offer smile reconstruction and replacement of teeth if needed. Here we can take care of any of your needs from the beginning to the end of your treatment.
During a single appointment at our comfortable Keller, TX dentist office, Your All American Smile Center will provide you with a natural-looking dental crown. This saves you tons of time and prevents you from dealing with temporary crowns!
Dr. Oser and Dr. Pickett provide dental crowns to cover your entire tooth. These caps will:
- Provide a tooth to attach to dental implants
- Keep a broken tooth held together
- Secure a fixed dental bridge
- Replace large tooth fillings
- Protect any tooth after being treated with a root canal
CEREC technology makes your same-day crowns possible, and we’re ready to answer any of your questions about them. Call our Keller, TX office at 817-440-3608 to schedule a consultation today! It really doesn’t take much to keep your teeth and gums in excellent condition. Just regular home hygiene and biannual checkups with Your All American Smile Center!
Dr. Oser and Dr. Pickett are both members of the Academy of General Dentistry. They know just how to ensure your overall health through treating dental issues while preventing others from occurring.
Call 817-440-3608 to meet our Keller, TX dentists and team, who will ensure your smile stays in top condition over the years with quick and comfortable visits.
Your Smile Will Always Benefit From Our General Dentistry
Dental issues can come in many forms, whether recurring or new. Dr. Oser and Dr. Pickett are ready to prevent them. Here’s how they do it:
- Dental sealants, which cover teeth to protect them from harmful bacteria that leads to tooth decay
- Dental cleanings and exams to rid your teeth of plaque and tartar that you can’t remove yourself, ensuring your total oral health
- DIAGNOdent cavity detection to spot cavities in their early stages
- Customized mouthpieces to relieve sleep apnea symptoms such as snoring or frequently waking up in the night
- Athletic mouthguards to protect your smile during physical activities
- Dry mouth treatment to prevent you from dealing with this unnecessary daily nuisance
Comfortably Treating Your Gums As Well As Your Teeth
We also provide nonsurgical gum disease treatment to prevent any gum-related problems from robbing you of a great smile. We use a safe and patient-friendly CO2 laser to deal with infected gum tissue and return your smile to normal. Additionally, we provide scaling and root planing, which gets rid of harmful tartar above and below your gumline to treat and prevent gum infection.
At Your All American Smile Center, we offer sedation options to help you relax and ensure you feel no discomfort during your treatment.
Receiving Your Same-Day Dental Crowns And Bridges With CEREC
CEREC technology is used to create highly durable dental crowns in one day. These restorations will:
- Perfectly match the appearance and shade of your other teeth
- Save time and money since you won’t have to deal with temporary replacements
- Fit comfortably in your mouth
After taking hassle-free digital images of your mouth, we will use our CEREC milling machine to create your beautiful new crown while you wait. Your crown will be made of either porcelain or highly durable zirconia, which can better match the shade of your existing teeth.
CEREC same-day crowns can also be used to provide you with dental bridges to replace missing teeth. You’ll have a fully functioning smile again after just one visit!
Further Assisting Your Smile With CEREC Inlays and Onlays
Inlays and onlays can also be created quickly to protect your teeth with durable fillings. If your tooth is too weak to handle a regular filling but you aren’t a good candidate for a dental crown, Dr. Oser will recommend an inlay or onlay.
After ensuring your tooth is healthy and free of decay, a customized inlay or onlay will be placed on your tooth and appear perfectly natural! This is a very simple procedure, and you’ll be completely comfortable while your smile is being treated.
Ensuring Your Comfort While We Provide Your New Smile
If you’re nervous to visit our office, you can rest assured that you’ll have an excellent, pain-free experience at Your All American Smile Center. Approximately 75 percent of Americans deal with dental anxiety, and our team wants to make sure you never feel any stress before or during your appointments with us.
In addition to a comfortable, relaxed environment, we offer two forms of safe sedation options to provide you with peace of mind. These include:
- Nitrous oxide, or “laughing gas,” which is simply inhaled and helps you fully relax. A major benefit of nitrous oxide is that it wears off soon after your treatment, so you can get back to work or spend time with your family later without feeling fuzzy.
- Oral conscious sedation, which is stronger and puts you in a state of total serenity. You’ll remain awake during your procedure but feel no anxiety whatsoever. Transportation will be needed for you, since you’ll be quite drowsy.
Call 817-440-3608 or fill out our online form to schedule an appointment with our trusted Keller, TX dentists, Dr. Oser and Dr. Pickett. Your All American Smile Center family is happy to answer all questions and looks forward to providing your new same-day smile!