If chewing your food is becoming a chore, Dr. Oser will find out why at Your All American Smile Center. We provide treatments to help you:
- Comfortably chew any foods you like, which will benefit your oral and overall health
- Eliminate and prevent any dental pain you’re experiencing
- Provide you with a more attractive smile if missing teeth are causing your issues
Call 817-440-3608 to make an appointment at our Keller, TX dentist office, where Dr. Oser a member of Texas Dental Association, will get your smile back on track so breakfast, lunch, and dinner are always worth looking forward to!
Repair Your Existing Teeth With Same-Day Dental Crowns
If you’re experiencing hard time chewing, it could be because you have a damaged tooth. This could be the result of a cavity or tooth that has been traumatized by an injury.
In either case, Dr. Oser can create a natural-looking dental crown in just one visit! He uses CEREC technology to make a protective cap that covers your entire tooth. Your dental crown will be made to perfectly match the rest of your smile, but also prevent any bacteria from harming your tooth.
These same-day dental crowns can also be used to:
- Provide you with a dental bridge to replace missing teeth
- Protect your tooth after having a root canal performed
Replace Missing Teeth With Strong And Dependable Dental Implants
Dental implants are replacement tooth roots that are secured in your jaw. These titanium roots hold replacement teeth that will allow you to eat anything you like at any time! Your new teeth will look, feel, and function just like natural teeth.
Additional benefits of dental implants include:
- Increased strength in your jawbone, which can weaken if you wait too long to replace missing teeth
- An improved appearance
- Total confidence while eating, since dental implants will never slip out of place as dentures are known to do
Call 817-440-3608 to make an appointment at our Keller, TX dentist office. You can also use our online form to book your visit or ask questions about our services. Dr. Oser and Your All American Smile Center team are ready to help you enjoy each and every meal again!