A lot of people are intimated by dentistry because of the unknown. I enjoy it so much that I like to include the patient in the process so that they know what's going to happen. There's no surprises. This is a process that is a team effort really. I feel when the patient's involved in the process and they know what's going on and they're not talked down to, they're put at ease. That's one way we can control anxiety.
Other ways that we have are laughing gas. Laughing gas is so great. It's so safe that it just helps relieve anxiety, helps put you in a relaxed state and it comes off quick. It's not one of those things where you're groggy all day long. The next thing that we have is just an atmosphere of relaxedness. We're just very, very relaxed here. We don't take ourselves too seriously. We do great work but we want the patients to feel at home.
Dental anxiety prevents far too many patients in need of dental care from seeking it out. At Your All American Smile Center, we understand why you may be nervous to visit the dentist, and we are ready to help you feel perfectly at ease every time you visit us.
Dr. Oser, Dr. Pickett and our Your All American Smile Center team will:
- Provide dental treatments you need or want while preventing any discomfort or stress
- Ensure you experience the maximum level of comfort after any treatment
- Address any of your dental concerns in a kind and compassionate manner
Our Keller, TX dentist office isn’t just an office. It’s truly a home for your dental well-being – for you and every member of your family.
Call 817-440-3608 today with any questions or to schedule a consultation!
Soothing You With Dental Sedation
We make sure you and your family members love walking through our doors again after your initial visit. Even if we’re treating you or yours for a dental emergency, which is never pleasant, our level of comfort and compassion will make you happy you came.
- Two forms of dental sedation to help you relax, including:
- Nitrous oxide, or “laughing gas,” which is inhaled to quickly calm your nerves, and is also perfectly safe for young patients
- Oral conscious sedation, which is taken in pill form and is just as safe as, yet stronger than, nitrous oxide
- Longer appointments so you can ask questions or take breaks as needed during treatments
- Morning appointments so you can get your treatment out of the way and move on with the rest of your day
Call 817-440-3608 today to schedule a consultation with Dr. Pickett or Dr. Oser, who is a member of The Dental Organization for Conscious Sedation. You can also reach us through our online form. Your dental health is directly related to your overall health, so we will make sure you comfortably receive the best dental treatments at our Keller, TX dentist office.