We can take care of one tooth or every tooth. We have, where some patients, for one reason or another, they might have let themselves go. It might have been from, “Hey, I'm afraid to go,” or, “I just don't have the time. I'm working. I'm busy.” You know, life happens. Five, 10, 20 years might go by and then they say all of a sudden, “I need to get this one problem taken care of.” I had a gentleman just last month who, he was like, “I'm in the oil field. I just can't break away.” He said, “But I've got to get this one problem fixed. It's bothering me when I'm traveling.” We did the oral examination, did the total work-up, and found out that just one tooth couldn't be restored without helping all the others because the bite is a very important part. How our teeth come together plays into how many options we have when it comes to restoring our teeth.
The big issues is that if the ... And everyone has their bite. Everyone's bite's different. That's why we customize it for each patient. We let them know how everything is going to work by taking care of that one problem. Sometimes it is just the one tooth. Sometimes it's just three teeth. Sometimes it might involve the whole, all the upper teeth. If it is involving all the upper teeth, the lower teeth aren't coming against that, sometimes we have to take care of one or two things on the lower, so it all helps have a balanced and even bite. That's important for longevity, for duration, for everything to last a long time.
From the first look in the mirror you take in the morning to the last snack you bite at night, our restorative dentistry services make a major difference in how you feel daily.
If you’re dealing with damaged or missing teeth, the team at Your All American Smile Center is ready to help solve any issues at our Keller, TX dentist office. With the extensive knowledge and by using the latest and most comfortable dental techniques, we’re able to:
- Relieve and prevent any dental pain or discomfort you may have
- Replace one tooth or all missing teeth
- Enhance the appearance and strength of decayed or damaged teeth
- Guarantee improved oral health, which may benefit your overall health
Correcting Your Smile With Patient-Friendly Restorative Dentistry
Your All American Smile Center team provides a variety of restorative services to benefit your smile. Depending on the condition of your teeth and jaw, Keller, TX dentists, Dr. Oser and Dr. Pickett may recommend the following:
- Dental implants to provide you with strong replacement teeth that look and function just like healthy natural teeth
- Same-day dental crowns to repair damaged teeth and protect them after treatment – created for you in just one visit
- Dental bridges to deliver a full smile if you’re missing one or a few teeth
- Tooth-colored fillings to protect teeth that have been treated for cavities and ensure your smile looks totally natural
- Root canals to rid you of painful toothaches and protect the rest of your smile
Though we always ensure your comfort during treatments, we also offer safe sedation options to help you or any family member remain free of stress while we improve your smile.
Call Your All American Smile Center at 817-440-3608 to make an appointment or ask any questions with Dr. Oser or Pickett. You can do the same by using our quick and easy online form. We look forward to providing your fully functional smile soon at our Keller, TX office, conveniently located near Keller Town Center.