Although it’s not a popular subject to discuss, root canals provide a world of good for your smile’s appearance, oral health, and overall health.
Root canals are often associated with discomfort, but the truth is you could be dealing with severe and unnecessary dental pain by not seeking proper treatment. Your All American Smile Center team will make sure you’re completely comfortable during the procedure, and we’ll only recommend a root canal if it’s the best option for you.
Call 817-440-3608 today to schedule a consultation at our Keller, TX dentist office. We’ll go over the entire procedure with you and help you understand how we can make the experience as pain-free as possible and relieve your discomfort.
Live Without Toothaches With Root Canal Treatment
If you’re experiencing toothaches or sensitivity while eating or drinking, you could have infected pulp inside your tooth. This discomfort can cause you to avoid favorite or beneficial foods and drinks, which disrupts your life overall health.
Your All American Smile Center team will:
- Examine your smile using 3D imaging and digital X-rays, which are safer than traditional X-rays and provide a finely detailed look at your mouth’s condition
- Gently remove damaged pulp from inside the tooth that is causing your pain
- Place a protective, natural-looking dental crown to shield your tooth on the very same day as your procedure
Keeping You Comfortable With Safe Sedation Options
Though your mouth will be numbed during your treatment, our doctors also provides two sedation options to help you have the most relaxing experience at our office, including:
- Nitrous oxide, which is inhaled and quickly calms your nerves
- Oral conscious sedation, which is stronger, taken in pill form, and will allow you to stay awake yet completely soothed
Through extensive experience and continued education, Dr. Oser has become a member of The Dental Organization for Conscious Sedation.
If you have questions or wish to book a visit, call our Keller, TX office at 817-440-3608 or contact us through our online form. Dr. Oser, Dr. Pickett, and our Your All American Smile Center team are ready to put an end to your toothaches!