Crowns and bridges are a good option for broken down teeth because they give you back the original strength of your natural tooth before it ever broke, before it ever had a fracture, before it ever decayed, or before it ever needed any kind of treatment.
Patients that come in with a tooth problem. Something fractured it. Something decayed it. Something broke it down, and when that is more than 50% broken down, that tooth needs to be ... A filling can't give it back its original strength. We have the crowns and the bridge work available to give you back that original strength and help it be from then on, then you got the dur ... You got the durability. You got the longevity you can count on year after year. So, that's why crowns and bridges are so helpful for our patients.
During a single appointment at our comfortable Keller, TX dentist office, Your All American Smile Center will provide you with natural-looking dental crowns. This saves you tons of time and prevents you from dealing with temporary crowns!
Dr. Oser and Dr. Pickett provide dental crowns to cover your entire tooth. These caps will:
- Provide a tooth to attach to dental implants
- Keep a broken tooth held together
- Secure a fixed dental bridge
- Replace large tooth fillings
- Protect any tooth after being treated with a root canal
CEREC technology makes your same-day crowns possible, and we’re ready to answer any of your questions about them. Call 817-440-3608 to schedule a consultation!
Receiving Your Same-Day Crowns And Bridges With CEREC
CEREC technology is used to create highly durable dental crowns in one day. These restorations will:
- Perfectly match the appearance and shade of your other teeth
- Save time and money since you won’t have to deal with temporary replacements
- Fit comfortably in your mouth
After taking hassle-free digital images of your mouth, Dr. Oser or Dr. Pickett will use our CEREC milling machine to create your beautiful new crown while you wait. Your crown will be made of either porcelain or highly durable zirconia, which can better match the shade of your existing teeth.
CEREC same-day crowns can also be used to provide you with dental bridges to replace missing teeth. You’ll have a fully functioning smile again after just one visit!
Further Assisting Your Smile With CEREC Inlays and Onlays
Inlays and onlays can also be created quickly to protect your teeth with durable fillings. If your tooth is too weak to handle a regular filling but you aren’t a good candidate for a dental crown, our doctors will recommend an inlay or onlay.
After ensuring your tooth is healthy and free of decay, a customized inlay or onlay will be placed on your tooth and appear perfectly natural! This is a very simple procedure, and you’ll be completely comfortable while your smile is being treated.
Ensuring Your Comfort While We Provide Your New SmileDoctor Tyson Pickett on same day crowns
If you’re nervous to visit our Keller, TX office, you can rest assured that you’ll have an excellent, pain-free experience at Your All American Smile Center. Approximately 75 percent of Americans deal with dental anxiety, and our team wants to make sure you never feel any stress before or during your appointments with us.
In addition to a comfortable, relaxed environment, our Keller, TX dentists especially Dr. Oser, who is an active member of The Dental Organization for Conscious Sedation, offer two forms of safe sedation options to provide you with peace of mind. These include:
- Nitrous oxide, or “laughing gas,” which is simply inhaled and helps you fully relax. A major benefit of nitrous oxide is that it wears off soon after your treatment, so you can get back to work or spend time with your family later without feeling fuzzy.
- Oral conscious sedation, which is stronger and puts you in a state of total serenity. You’ll remain awake during your procedure but feel no anxiety whatsoever. Transportation will be needed for you, since you’ll be quite drowsy.
Call our Keller, TX office at 817-440-3608 or fill out our online form to schedule an appointment today. Your All American Smile Center team is happy to answer all questions and looks forward to providing your new same-day smile!